Current Time in Japan

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The 20 hour Trip to Japan


We made it! Since I got this flight to Japan from miles I had racked up with Delta, it was the cheapest and most unpopular route they could put me on. We flew out of Salt Lake and got to Minnesota just fine but our flight out of Minnesota was 1 hour and 30 minutes late due to mechanical issues. We got to Japan late and took an hour and a half bus ride down to my friends house. We went out to eat at a local place and now we are trying to be tired and go to bed even though it is 11:33 at night here, it is only 7:34 am at home. I've attached a photo of us at the little yaki tori place. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Critchlow said...

Why not out of LA? Seems less fuel and far more travelers from LA to Japan. I didn't realize there was such a draw to Japan from the midwest?

Japan Photo Guide

世論 What Japan Thinks

Incentives for Promotion of Oil Shale Development